Plummer Additional Township is inviting applications to fill a Council Vacancy. A Councillor candidate must be:
- A resident of the municipality (Plummer Additional), or a non-resident owner or tenant of land in the municipality, or a spouse or same sex partner of such non-resident.
- A Canadian citizen
- At least 18 years of age; and
- Not disqualified by any legislation from holding office.
- Remuneration: $6,240/year
- a minimum of 12 meetings to attend
- Any information collected may be subject to the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
- All submissions will be reviewed at a special council meeting – date to be confirmed.
Please provide a cover letter indicating your interest and resume including your education and work background, along with 5 suggestions for improving Plummer Twsp and specifics on how you plan to achieve them.
Resume & Cover Letter Deadline: Nov. 4th @ 2:00 pm
RR#2, 38 Railway Cres.
Bruce Mines ON POR ICO
If emailing, please put “Council Vacancy” in the subject line.
Ph.: (705) 785-3479
Fax: (705) 785-3135