Fire Permits are required from April 1st – October 31st each year.
The annual fee is $12 for the season. The Fire Permit Application is available online or at the Municipal Office.
Please ensure that you include a copy of the required documents and fees when you submit your application. The Fire Permit is only valid when:
- the office receives your payment and
- the Township of Plummer Additional issues you a valid permit number
DAYTIME BURNING IS NOT ALLOWED!
Ministry of Natural Resources Fire Rates
Individuals can be charged if a forest fire is found to be Human Caused – rates for water bombers can be as high as $5,000 per hour
Please Burn Responsibly
Fire Permits (Open Air Burning By-law 2016-35)
Download and Complete Application link:
Online Form link:
- At prompt, click on “Open with Word”
- Click on “Enable Editing”
- “Save As”
Please include your surname in the file name when Saving.
Example: Surname 2021 Fire Permit Application Online RVersion
4. Email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org